Osprey International supports a Client’s preparation for responding to a crisis incident and management of emergency situations. Its extensive experience operating in diverse, uncertain and high-risk environments, alongside its engagement of experienced professionals, enable tailored solutions to be developed for a client’s unique needs.
Crisis Response and Emergency Management are inextricably linked to assessment and planning. To that end, Osprey International delivers effective crisis response and emergency management policies, plans, systems and procedures.
We assist our clients to develop and maintain their ability to respond and manage situations through the following services:
• Project management of incident response and emergency management capabilities;
• Design and delivery of tailored training in crisis response and emergency management leadership and skills;
• Design and facilitation of crisis response and emergency management drills and exercises;
• Mentoring and coaching of leaders, security staff and force elements; and
• Crisis and Emergency management capabilities for site and company level command and control.