Osprey International provides effective, creative and efficient solutions to mitigate security risks associated with a Client’s corporate or operational activities. Osprey International has extensive experience and knowledge to develop robust solutions within a Client’s intent and available resources.
Osprey services works with clients and other relevant parties to assess the security threats and vulnerabilities of a client’s operations and activities in order to establish appropriate mitigations and controls. These services include
- Delivery of security assessments and development of associated security policies, plans, systems and procedures;
- Establishment and maintenance of integrated intelligence collection and assessment systems;
- Project management to establish security systems required to support corporate and site requirements
A client’s capability requirements are developed and maintained by personnel with high levels of operational experience in high threat environments. Such services include:
- Mentoring and coaching services in support of a client’s leadership, security staff and force elements;
- Raising, training and sustaining security forces using indigenous or external resources;
- Establishment of protective security and incident response capabilities;
- Design and delivery of specialist training solutions tailored to support workplace awareness, staff security management through to high-end security capabilities;
- Liaison with local security authorities and forces;
- Protection of individuals.
- Incident management capabilities to support site or company leadership